Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the hell? Gravity error?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dark
Admin
Admin
dark

What the hell? Gravity error? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell? Gravity error?   What the hell? Gravity error? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Try to check all your files.. this server doesn't use the original data folder from ro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What the hell? Gravity error?   What the hell? Gravity error? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:49 am

@MoiDixMois..i think the problem is in your RO folder..try to look if theres a data folder and you must renamed or delete it and afterward.. try to chck also the Biggest .grf files.. the 1gb+ grf must be the sdata.grf!
are you using pRO sakray?

@serenade...failed to connect? try to reinstall.
Back to top Go down
https://psro.forumotion.com
serenade21

PostSubject: Re: What the hell? Gravity error?   What the hell? Gravity error? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:43 pm

we encountered the same problem,
and the bad news is,players who play PS RO,know nothing bout this problem,
i think the admin is the only one who could answer our question,

in my case,it always show FAILED TO CONNECT....
Back to top Go down
MoiDixMois

PostSubject: What the hell? Gravity error?   What the hell? Gravity error? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Your server is really interesting to play on, but what is that stupid mistake, which occures after starting .exe file? I can't even create a character, because after choosing the server ( I mean after pushing the button with the name of the server) there is Gravity error. What can I do with it? Please answer.
Maybe the problem is connected with error while patching the client. There was a mistake, telling something like "jikari.rar is not a valid RAR"... Then patcher started repacking psdata.grf After this I could "start the game". But then the problem I told above appears and I really can't understand what's that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell? Gravity error?   What the hell? Gravity error? Empty

Back to top Go down

What the hell? Gravity error?
Page 1 of 1