Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vancher

vancher

someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~   someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~ EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:29 pm

go www.ratemyserver.net and click the char Simulator and create your character if you are finish click the avatar and copy the code of signatur ok?
lol!
Back to top Go down
AngelofMine

AngelofMine

someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~   someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~ EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:46 pm

adobe photoshop cs3 or cs4 :>
Back to top Go down
bryan2412

PostSubject: Re: someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~   someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~ EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:42 pm

with adobe photoshop or what?? i already search in google.. but hard.. tell me how u make siggy.. plss...
Back to top Go down
AngelofMine

AngelofMine

PostSubject: Re: someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~   someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~ EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:36 pm

GOOGLE. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bryan2412

PostSubject: someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~   someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~ EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:34 pm

help me make siggy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~   someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~ Empty

Back to top Go down

someone help me to make a signature please.. give me the complete tutor..~
Page 1 of 1