Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4 ways of getting rich in psRO LOL ^_^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Staroyale

4 ways of getting rich in psRO LOL ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 ways of getting rich in psRO LOL ^_^   4 ways of getting rich in psRO LOL ^_^ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:22 pm

i do buy and sell all the time.

i buy eq at low price and sell it OP. lol.
Back to top Go down
panic013

panic013

PostSubject: Re: 4 ways of getting rich in psRO LOL ^_^   4 ways of getting rich in psRO LOL ^_^ EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Megingjard - A reproduction of the girdle of might that Thor wore to enhance his prodigious strength.
STR + 40, MDEF + 7
Back to top Go down
susanto

PostSubject: Re: 4 ways of getting rich in psRO LOL ^_^   4 ways of getting rich in psRO LOL ^_^ EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:52 pm

"ets say Mejingard(AKA MEGS a lot of people is buying this) some people are very lazy to do this...."

what is that item?
Back to top Go down
aerold1993

PostSubject: 4 ways of getting rich in psRO LOL ^_^   4 ways of getting rich in psRO LOL ^_^ EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:16 pm

ok my 4 ways of getting rich in DDRO LOL for newbies LOL and some players who is having a hard time making money ,i do not guarantee that this is fast and its not just a blink of an eye and wallah its there in front of you well of course u need patient and hard work ^_^ ok lets get started

1st:
Join event: Yes Event gives you psRO coins which is the currency of the server event like reaction event,poring,RFYL,Novice vs Zombie,and ETC., Also join event that is made by the GM because sometimes they give consolation prizes.

2nd:
Guild Wars or WoE: WoE also helps when u get an agit or u have 1 castle territory it can give u psRO coins LOL ^_^, and since we are still a small server it is very rare to find a guild to join where there is a salary if u saw a guild that is recruiting u may join and get some salary after the WoE. ^^

3rd:
selling Quest items:Some people are lazy making the quest that they want or the quest that they wanted to do, lets say Mejingard(AKA MEGS a lot of people is buying this) some people are very lazy to do this, or other stuffs like dye, so this can help too.

4th:
this is the most important part a lot of patient and Hard work never lose hope of being rich some day because if you believe in yourself u will be rich and strong ^_^

i hope this helps any comments are welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 ways of getting rich in psRO LOL ^_^   4 ways of getting rich in psRO LOL ^_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

4 ways of getting rich in psRO LOL ^_^
Page 1 of 1