Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

on PVP Balance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nice P e r f e c t
Admin
Admin
Nice P e r f e c t

on PVP Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: on PVP Balance   on PVP Balance EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm

its a balance PvP.. they just dont know to use the correct char and correct build for it~

Paladin is always the king in PvP..even on other server.
maybe i will add a PvP room for "no Healing items" and a room that disable yggdrasil berry, ygg leaf..maybe a stats food will do~
Back to top Go down
waktorch

on PVP Balance Empty
PostSubject: on PVP Balance   on PVP Balance EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:51 pm

I have noticed that the pvp room is losing its balance.It is mostly occupied by paladins. What they do is sacrifice and heal then sacrifice again then heal. That is ubfair for the other jobs. For it to be balanced using of healing items should not be allowed becasue the essence of strategy is gone is all they do i heal and hit. It is obviously unbalanced because you cannot even see a priet inside which means that the Priest job isn't needed. I guess the use of healing items should be removed in pvp so other jobs can enjoy playing there too. Try observing a mage or a professor if they can win inside?? the answer is NO! because everybody heals before consuming all their HP.so the battle now is having more yggdrasil berries.the lesser uu berries most likely ul lose. cyclops I hope these things will be considered. And another observation why is there an accesory +40str for melee and there is no +40 int,dex,vit acesory for other jobs?? jocolor just so you know, i just want to help in improving the server coz i really like it here and I want everything to be fair and equal. God bless you Nice.hehe..I think you know who I am geek
Back to top Go down

on PVP Balance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Salvation RO :: GeneraL Chat :: Suggestion-
Jump to: