Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dark
Admin
Admin
dark

Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly.   Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 am

Locked..
Resolved.
Back to top Go down
renzlee

renzlee

PostSubject: Re: Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly.   Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:08 pm

ok thanks. please close this thread its already solved.
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Game Master
Game Master
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly.   Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:18 pm

im not allowed to give your prices cuz im not the GM of that event.... that's a recruitment event dba??... hmmmm perfect is the only one who will give you prizes... and another dba i broadcasted ur PM to me.... it's up to perfect if he will give it.... sorry..

i can't do anything about that one...

i did my part Shocked
Back to top Go down
dark
Admin
Admin
dark

PostSubject: Re: Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly.   Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:14 pm

What do you mean busy on one event?

I think i am always available, you can use @request and tell me if the gm online is not entertaining you, unless your question or concern is too obvious too be entertained etc..
Back to top Go down
EyteL

EyteL

PostSubject: Re: Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly.   Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 pm

I agree with him. Not because he his my friend. But based on our experience on what happen please be more manageable GM's. I am not saying that being a GM easy. Noooo, because I know you have also things to do. Now, we are just concern for the other might experience this. Its being rude now for them. What happen to us? Like pass the message.
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/eyteldoll
renzlee

renzlee

PostSubject: Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly.   Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Please add GM contact details for them to be more approachable when not online in game.

and please improve on managing the people playing on this server, me and my recruits are going to avail the recruitment event and no ones managing us because all gm are busy on one event. gm nice, gm keymaker, gm noodles and gm abby.

does the event so big that it needs 4 gms and no one will entertain us?

no strings attached.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly.   Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please post GM contacts, be more user friendly.
Page 1 of 1