Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Filipino and International Forum Room.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dark
Admin
Admin
dark

A Filipino and International Forum Room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Filipino and International Forum Room.   A Filipino and International Forum Room. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:27 pm

First it is not a good reason not to know the rules of something you are joining, that's a bad habit.

Secondly you can tell them nicely or ask them what they are trying to say just to avoid them from being insulted, Creating International and Filipino sections is a good idea if we are like a thousand members, but think of it this way, you gave the percentage, 75% are filipino, it means if we create those sections, there is a very big possibility that filipino section will be visited more regularly and English will somewhat be ignored.

There is nothing wrong with telling someone or asking them what they are trying to say as long as you say them nicely.
Back to top Go down
renzlee

renzlee

A Filipino and International Forum Room. Empty
PostSubject: A Filipino and International Forum Room.   A Filipino and International Forum Room. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Not a big deal but still needs to be really discussed.

We all know that the english only policy was implemented weeks ago. And we really do appreciate it because our international friends understand what we are talking about.

But i believe that since about 75% percent of our players are filipino i therefore suggest a forum room where we can post proudly using our language.

And, its really bothering too, not to point anyone, to post something that has so many grammatic errors, as i scan the forums some post really gave me a hard time for me to understand it.

thats all, and since most of our players are not really into our forums [they dont know the rules] this will be a good thing to think about.
Back to top Go down

A Filipino and International Forum Room.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Salvation RO :: GeneraL Chat :: Suggestion-
Jump to: