Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAVE YOUR OWN UNIQUE CUSTOM ITEM NAMED AFTER YOU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dark
Admin
Admin
dark

HAVE YOUR OWN UNIQUE CUSTOM ITEM NAMED AFTER YOU Empty
PostSubject: HAVE YOUR OWN UNIQUE CUSTOM ITEM NAMED AFTER YOU   HAVE YOUR OWN UNIQUE CUSTOM ITEM NAMED AFTER YOU EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:49 pm

We are now opening to the public our new donation item/s for donations costing $500 above within 2 weeks by a single donator. This is for preparation for a major server upgrade to accommodate our growing community.

Q&A

Q: What do we get for donating $500 and how much will it cost?
A: Any available Item that has not yet been given to a donator is available and it's absolutely free.

Q: What do you mean by "Own Unique Custom Item Named After You"?
A: It means if its available, and you want it, you can have it, with any name of your choice (except those containing restricted words). Also it will have an additional attribute of +25 to any "one" stat of your choice.

Q: Can we add additional attribs in it? How much will it cost
A: Yes, you can add additional attributes in it, with certain limitations and will be strictly studied by admins "Nice P e r f e c t" and "Keymaker" to maintain the balance of this server. Costing will be informed after the final attribute/s have been aggreed between the donator and the admins, and will go straight to funding our server.

Q: What kind of items are available?
A: Wings and Headgears (screenshots available below)

Q: I also want that item given to that donator, how do I get it, can i still have a name of my choice in it?
A: You can purchase it if you match the same amount of donation/s that specific donator had. You can't edit that item anymore, that is one of the privileges of the first one to get that item.
For example.
(1st donator - owner) $600, Wing of Legendary Keymaker, +50 dex, 10% reduce demi-human, additional 10% to demi-human, movement speed + 25%
(2nd donator - buyer) donated $500 ($500 in two weeks to be eligible to purchase the item), additional $100 more to purchase "Wing of Legendary Keymaker"

Q: I have donated $300 before, am I still eligible for this if i donate $200 within 2 weeks?
A: All donators is given 2 weeks to complete $500 to be eligible for the item.
For example.
Donated a total of $350 last month needs only $150 from 15th of January 2010 - 29th of january 2010. After 29th of january, Your eligibility will go back to 0.

Pricing:

Demi-human resist - $15 per 3% (max 6%)
additional matk - $15 per 5% (max 10%)
atk - $10 per 4% (max 12%)
hp - $15 per 10$ (max 20%)
additional stat - 10$ per 25 stat (max 50)

Additional skill = $20
-max 1 skill per item
-with skill limitation, iex. EDP not allowed
-Skill level maxed, iex FCP lvl 10

autospell - iex. dispell (with spell limitations, give top 5 spells you want, will give only 1, your choice, to check availability and balance) - $20 per 1% (except status, iex coma, instead of by 1%, it will be by .01%)

reflect physical damage - $20 per 3% (max 12%)
reflect magical damage - $20 per 3% (max 12%)

elemental resist - $15 per 3% (max 12%)

Indestructable = $10

If you want to change the sprite(looks) of your customized items to avoid the fame or to avoid to be aggre by other player in PvP room..kindly tell me your desired sprite for your customized for only 50$.
**I will not tell to any1 what will be your new sprite**
*if you choose headgear..choose only for the headgear sprites*

*Item is set to no trade, no drop, no sell etc. to avoid item to be transferred to diff accounts

*If you want to sell it in-game or transfer to another account, have Nice P e r f e c t or I assist you in trading.

*For additional questions, send us a message here in forums or in-game or in messenger

*A case to case basis always is applied to all pricing. We, the admins have the right to deny any imbalanced attribs as per our preference

Look here for the preview~

unknown1 - headgear
unknown2 - headgear
unknown3 - headgear
unknown4 - God of War (own by Boink) = Gives +50Str, 12% to Atk, 6%Resistance to demi human, 20%MaxHP, Reflect Physical and Magical Damage by 12%, Elemental Resist by 12%, Enable to use FCP and Indestructable.
unknown5 - headgear
unknown6 - The Legendary Monkey Circlet (own by Renton) = +50Str.
unknown7 - headgear
unknown8 - Chaos (own by Chaos) = Gives +50Str, 12% to Atk, 6%Resistance to demi human, 20%MaxHP, Reflect Physical and Magical Damage by 12%, Elemental Resist by 12%, Enable to use FCP and Indestructable.
unknown9 - headgear
unknown10 - headgear
unknown11 - headgear
unknown12 - headgear
unknown13 - The Lost Sakkat (own by Justin) = Gives +50 to Str, adds MaxHP by 20%, 3% to Atk, +12% Resistance to all elements, Enable to use FCP and Indestructable.
unknown14 - SuPreMe Hat (own by Prime) = Gives +50 to Str and Enable to use FCP.
unknown15 - headgear
unknown16 - headgear
unknown17 - headgear
unknown18 - headgear
unknown19 - headgear
unknown20 - headgear
unknown21 - Billy (Billy) = Gives +25 Int, Enable to use FCP and indestructable.
unknown22 - The Legendary Asterix Headgear (own by Renton Yamato) = +50Str
unknown23 - headgear
unknown24 - headgear
unknown25 - The Great Boner (own by Bryan jr) = Gives +50Str, +12%Atk, Max HP by 20%, Reflect Physical and Magical Attack by 12%, Enable to use FCP and Indestructable.
unknown26 - Boink's GodHelm (own by Boink - Kenneth) = Gives +50Vit, MaxHp +20%, 6% resistance to demi human, 12% resistance to all elements, 12% Reflect to Physical and Magical damage, autocasting of Level 1 Tarot and Enable to use FCP.
unknown27 - headgear
unknown28 - BadBoy (own by Lokis) = Gives +50 str and Enable to use Land Protect.
unknown29 - headgear
unknown30 - headgear
unknown31 - wings
unknown32 - Loki's Chaotic Wings (own by Lokis) = Gives +50Str, 12% to Atk, 6%Resistance to demi human, 20%MaxHP, Reflect Physical and Magical Damage by 12%, Elemental Resist by 12%, Enable to use Cloaking and Indestructable.
unknown33 - wings
unknown34 - Artemis and Hestia Virgin Goddesses (own by Bryan) = Gives 25 to Str, Enable to use Fullstrip skill and Indestructable.
unknown35 - wings
unknown36 - Seph's Flame of Malice (own by Seph) = Gives +50Str, 12% to Atk, 20%MaxHP, 6% Resistance to Demi Human, 12% Reflect to Physical and Magical damage, 12% Resistance to all element, Autocasting Full Strip, Enable to use Frost Joke and Indestructable.
unknown37 - wings
unknown38 - wings
unknown39 - wings
Back to top Go down

HAVE YOUR OWN UNIQUE CUSTOM ITEM NAMED AFTER YOU
Page 1 of 1