Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nice P e r f e c t
Admin
Admin
Nice P e r f e c t

lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings   lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:52 pm

your other suggestion was granted~ but i think for the other is... lol~
Back to top Go down
eug123

eug123

PostSubject: Re: lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings   lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Thankies for your effort in postin Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
dark
Admin
Admin
dark

PostSubject: Re: lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings   lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:35 am

as what i told you guys before, coins in this server are designed to be donation items / event prizes atm
But still we are considering your suggestion jocolor
Back to top Go down
AngelofMine

AngelofMine

PostSubject: Re: lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings   lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:03 am

eug123 wrote:
Arrow uhm i am suggesting that the drop in the gold room can be exchanged in psRO coins or whatever

Like a Star @ heaven I agree Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
eug123

eug123

PostSubject: Re: lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings   lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:38 pm

Arrow uhm i am suggesting that the drop in the gold room can be exchanged in psRO coins or whatever
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings   lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:41 pm

i have my own strategy~ just wait to all. i have a lots of custom here but in the mean time, just only few will be released.. we have a right time at the right place~ Just wait.

We do not need gold room cause it makes lag in the server and what do you need for gold room if your psRO coins is 100m if you sell in npc~
Back to top Go down
https://psro.forumotion.com
eug123

eug123

PostSubject: Re: lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings   lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:51 pm

i forgot monster HP bar cause its like the real ragnarok online
Back to top Go down
dark
Admin
Admin
dark

PostSubject: Re: lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings   lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:28 am

custom hairstyles -Hairstylist
cleaner kafra sprites(for kids like meh,depends on the user if he/she likes to download it) - hmmmm..
custom headgears like valk helm - Quest Area
farming room - Will Be Discussed
gold room - Maybe same with Farming Room
exchanger for psRO coins - Its a Donation Item / Event Prize
monster or class suits(easy quest only pede ba) - Easy Quest tends to bore most of the players
more wings - Will be updated On a regular basis, for the meantime, Wings from the quest area will do
gem seller -Also Being Discussed
quest item seller - Its a Quest..

all in one place where u can farm the needs for quest items(sobra ba to kung ayaw mo edi wag)
madami ba kasi marami na akong server na napasukan ito ung kaunti palang ung bago - [/b]Transition[b]

O.o -.- sana ung iba matupad
Back to top Go down
eug123

eug123

PostSubject: lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings   lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:36 am

first
custom hairstyles
cleaner kafra sprites(for kids like meh,depends on the user if he/she likes to download it)
custom headgears like valk helm
farming room
gold room
exchanger for psRO coins
monster or class suits(easy quest only pede ba)
more wings
gem seller
quest item seller
all in one place where u can farm the needs for quest items(sobra ba to kung ayaw mo edi wag)
madami ba kasi marami na akong server na napasukan ito ung kaunti palang ung bago
O.o -.- sana ung iba matupad

What a Face What a Face What a Face THANK YOU BRO!! What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings   lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings Empty

Back to top Go down

lots of needs on ur server depends on my server ratings
Page 1 of 1