Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally speaking up!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
panic013

panic013

Finally speaking up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally speaking up!   Finally speaking up! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm

is it the time to say goodbye????? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
dark
Admin
Admin
dark

PostSubject: Re: Finally speaking up!   Finally speaking up! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Gameguard only blocks obvious 3rd programs, like mouse clicker etc.
It doesn't or can't detect packet editors etc etc
Back to top Go down
Nice P e r f e c t
Admin
Admin
Nice P e r f e c t

PostSubject: Re: Finally speaking up!   Finally speaking up! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:24 pm

FYI gameguard cant block or prevent rPE/wPE users even bot~
GameGuard is just a waste of money..promise! even the toughest games in the world can enter and bypass the cheats~
Back to top Go down
Operation Silent Night

Operation Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Finally speaking up!   Finally speaking up! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:43 am

like what i said i really don't care about the videos that wont prove anything! bann or i.p bann wont really do much there still going to be there unless you put game guard on the game! this program is spreading out like a virus. next thing you know every1 has this program!
Back to top Go down
dark
Admin
Admin
dark

PostSubject: Re: Finally speaking up!   Finally speaking up! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:21 am

Please post vids and post it here, get a good shot of the char and name, and we will ban,block,ip ban those who are proven guilty
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Game Master
Game Master
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Finally speaking up!   Finally speaking up! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:56 am

i saw a lot of people using this program.... but jailing them is no use they just use character select then pass their items....

that's why i can't do anything about this... sorry.. admins are not OL sometimes... that's why rpe users... are spreading out....

and the botters....

this is my opinion guys.... no flamming please....
Back to top Go down
Operation Silent Night

Operation Silent Night

PostSubject: Finally speaking up!   Finally speaking up! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:24 am

Mad Mad Mad This server needs to have a game guard. With all this people using RPE/WPE whatever you "smile"!ng call it has to stop! i know the difference between a rpe user and a non rpe user. RPE user.... cant even "smile"!ng move. BS with the double casting sh!t thats just a "smile"!ng cover up for those idiotic people who uses cheat to "smile"!ng own people! if the event on saturday is going to be like this with all the rpe/wpe bullsh!t there is no use of playing! oh yeah just a reminder to the people who got caught with the fcp bots, buffs bot whatever they call it... well my point is, if they have that kind of sh!t what makes you think they dont have the rpe/wpe crap! common sense! c'mon a "smile"!ng cave man could even figure that out! You cant beat a cheater unless you cheat back and once a cheater always gnna be a cheater! I surely dont give a "smile" about the videos of the people who has been accused of using rpe/wpe. that dont prove sh!t people! fix this discrepancies!! its not the donator who's owning the pvp room now its the "smile"!ng cheaters! its OBVIOUS! more and more people come to the server but more and more quit because of the cheaters! CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG!

I hope after the people who reads this will realize the difference! don't care about what the rpe/wpe users has to say about this its what the gms has to say about this that counts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally speaking up!   Finally speaking up! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally speaking up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Salvation RO :: Off - Topic :: Spam Room-
Jump to: