Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Art

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoRBoLz

JoRBoLz

Character Art Empty
PostSubject: Character Art   Character Art EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Before I start, I did not draw these. They were a gift from a very good friend of mine. I figured I might as well post them here since the old aeRO forums are down. Also, I don't' think her work doesn't get half the recognition it deserves and you guys are obviously the target audience for these particular pieces. If you like any of them then I suggest you visit her gallery ( click here ) too, I don't think you'd be disappointed.

My Biochemist/Creator, Lunar: (Click here for larger version)
Character Art Lunar_The_Creator_by_RinoaLeonmac
*Note: Creator's eyes are supposed to be blue. Blame my indecisiveness for the lack of consistency. It was already uploaded before I changed my mind.*

A chibi of her High Priestess and my Creator: (Click here for larger version)
Character Art Zvpm3s

Her Priestess, My Lord Knight, Marone and a cameo from Alice Doll: (Click here for larger version)
Character Art 2r2x154

Feel free to say what you think. I personally think they're all incredible and love them to bits (Well, I suppose that's obvious since I'm here showing them off). As I said before, If you like any/all of them check out her gallery. ( click here )

Just don't pester for commissions as she is very busy and isn't taking any.
Back to top Go down

Character Art
Page 1 of 1