Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just A suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayuice

Just A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Just A suggestion   Just A suggestion EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:35 pm

it would seem that most of your Gm's Are from The Phil so i would suggest since you fo have some players who play who are from eastern time zones and other parts of the world whos time would always match up for the time the gm's would be on causing them to miss fun events do trades etc making them discaurage and eventually leave so my suggestion is get a GM that is in Eastern time zone or in Pacific something the corresponded with the time on phil for example i live in an eastern time zone so ppl in phil are 13 hours ahead of me so during the time of 9 pm here its 10 am there which might be a bad time considering they may have jobs or school or the time when they are online 7 pm there time is 6 am time here (i mean dont read this and think it is just for me its for all people from different parts of the world whos times are good to match up with there) so just take it into consideration

TheBaphomet

Where all entiteled to our own suggestion are we not
Back to top Go down

Just A suggestion
Page 1 of 1