Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what do you think in the new server rate?

Go down 
+4
Nice P e r f e c t
TIGAS EBAK
genorga
chopeping
8 posters

what do you think of the new server rate?
exciting
what do you think in the new server rate? I_vote_lcap40%what do you think in the new server rate? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
boring
what do you think in the new server rate? I_vote_lcap40%what do you think in the new server rate? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
no comment
what do you think in the new server rate? I_vote_lcap20%what do you think in the new server rate? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
TIGAS EBAK

TIGAS EBAK

what do you think in the new server rate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:20 pm

onga super lambot xD isang skill lng ng wiz may vit pa ako ohohoh
Back to top Go down
JoRBoLz

JoRBoLz

PostSubject: Re: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:47 pm

@sasuke.

imba ba ung donate bow? 55% lang naman sa demi human un.

tska ang edp ngeun lvl 1 nalang d na gano kalakas.

anong sinasabi mong imba pa?

zZzzz.

pag inalis ang edp sa weapon ng sniper ano pa kwenta ng ds ng sniper 3k 3k nalang?

malambot pa.

ZzzzZz.
Back to top Go down
TIGAS EBAK

TIGAS EBAK

PostSubject: Re: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:42 pm

yeah still now sir many errors and i suggest because i am always reading some RO 3rdjobs almost all of the RO with 3rdjob is 150/100 or 255/120 specially private servers but i know in kRO its 150/100 just suggestion why dont u make the server 150/100
Back to top Go down
Nice P e r f e c t
Admin
Admin
Nice P e r f e c t

PostSubject: Re: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:01 pm

relax..wait me once n ako n mgrecruit!

and to all who quit.. they dont have a talent. they dont know how to build the chars and how to fight the other jobs..

and within this week.. almost 3rd job skills will be ok. except genetic.
Back to top Go down
sairiz07

sairiz07

PostSubject: Re: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:07 am

lalong kokonti ang players ni2.. kung gan2 lagi.. hayzzz... pumanget na server.. mas maganda pa ung dati...

.. ok nga may 3rd job... balanced nga.. kaso ang mga player nasaan na?? natigok na yta... tahahaha ^^

...weeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Nice P e r f e c t
Admin
Admin
Nice P e r f e c t

PostSubject: Re: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:20 pm

thats why it called hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:04 pm

no comment ang vote ko.. Why?

read

para sakin maganda ung 99/70
pero parang highrate parin e2ng nasa psRO
ung hp sobrang taas ung atk ang lakas agad
ung donate weps sobrang imba 2lad ng donate bow pang highrate ung lakas eh..
parang 99/70 pero hindi balanced......
Back to top Go down
http://www.youjizz.com
hayuhi24

PostSubject: hay nakO..   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:32 pm

haY nakO gUYs... AyOs nasana .. kasO ... binigay sakenG.. PSb... kulaNg payon para sa nakaraan kOng acCounT.. mas piliin ko pa Ung .. nakaraan Kong gamit kaysa sawalang 20 pSB natO... anO gagawin ko dito... haySh...

tsaka ... Ellison mas maganda parin na ibalik mo ung dating server or ... medyo .. paki taasan pa blvl pati jlvl tapos.. pataasin mo unG.. psb na bibigay mo ... wala kaming mapapala dun ehh.. kaya kumunte.. ren.. ang .. player mo .. dahil ...sa psb na yan..mas naging imbalance... ung server ... donator parin ang .. Malakas na malakas na malakas halos walang makapigil ohh pano ...

save your game nalang ...
Back to top Go down
JoRBoLz

JoRBoLz

PostSubject: Re: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:11 pm

me too im agree for the 150/120 and the skill delay. Zzz boring naman sobra taas delay. and the casting time. 99+120 dex meun pa din cast. sana pag 99+51 dba? nocast na
Back to top Go down
genorga

PostSubject: Re: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Nice P e r f e c t wrote:
@genorga..you forgot to say PvP.. thats why i make the server PK server now.

@tigasebak..many errors? because they are not followiong the guide on how to Install and what to download.

lol sorry my bad xD
Back to top Go down
Nice P e r f e c t
Admin
Admin
Nice P e r f e c t

PostSubject: Re: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:39 pm

@genorga..you forgot to say PvP.. thats why i make the server PK server now.

@tigasebak..many errors? because they are not followiong the guide on how to Install and what to download.
Back to top Go down
TIGAS EBAK

TIGAS EBAK

PostSubject: Re: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 pm

For me i like the old server because now many cannot play becasuse of errors but really good for 99/70 because it will balance the server but in i know in kRO 3rdjob max lvl is 150/100
and now skills are super delay and casting time even massive dextirity
Back to top Go down
genorga

PostSubject: Re: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:33 am

no thrill Wink because of @baselvl and @joblvl. i think all you nid to do is join quest item or donate xD
Back to top Go down
chopeping

chopeping

PostSubject: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:25 pm

in my opinion i like the old server rate

because,i got bored in slow attack speed and casting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think in the new server rate?   what do you think in the new server rate? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you think in the new server rate?
Page 1 of 1