Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GENERAL FORUM RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dark
Admin
Admin
dark

GENERAL FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: GENERAL FORUM RULES   GENERAL FORUM RULES EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:26 pm

GENERAL FORUM RULES

*This will be added on top of each Section Rules.
*Due punishment depending in the violation of the rule/s will be imposed. No buts, no Ifs
*Forum Rules will be updated on a regular basis, It is your responsibility to check for updates. No reasons that you didn't know this, you didn't know that.

1. AVOID SPAMMING and/or DOUBLE POSTING
A single double posting is not cause to report it as spam. Now if there’s four or more posts in a row by the same person or they make it a habit of double posting, then report it as spam in the Report/s section if they are unwilling to learn how to edit their posts after other members have told them to stop double posting.

If you want others to see what your posting, use the Bump method where in you post only after 3hours at the minimum of your previous post to put your topic in the top of the list, this would usually happen in the market section

If it appears as though someone is posting just for the sake of increasing their forum rank, report it as a possibility.

2. AVOID FLAMING
Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between users. This one is clear. Any topic/post that would be proven as a mode of flaming others will be deleted and user will get a forum ban with certain amount of time

3. GRAPHICS - SIGS, SCREENSHOTS
This starts today, 27th of July 2009, any signatures not following specific rules after this will be removed
Screenshots before 27th of July are ok, but if you can edit them please do so. Any screenshots that would not follow specific regulations will be deleted

Number of players with over sized sigs and screenshots is getting out of hand and so I will impose this rule as soon as possible
Deletion of post is a case to case basis. This Greatly affects loading of each page

It is the gfx artists responsibility to make sure that they are creating sigs that are INSIDE the rules of the forum.... not outside the rules as many of them are getting

The Rules are simple and clear, read them and remember them and using the excuse that its the players/Gm's/Admins doing it, doesn't work

Regulations for SIGS (signatures)

1. Image height can be up to 300px (3 inches) tall when there is text with it.
2a. Image height can be up to 250 (2.5 inches) px tall when there is no text with it and
2b. There can be up to nine lines of text (including blank lines).
3. There can be up to 13 lines of text without pics.
4. Image width can be up to 500px (5 inches) width

Regulations for SS(screenshots) (signatures)

1. Image height can be up to 400px tall.
2. Image width can be up to 800px width

If text are not visible because the screenshot is too small, use "Thumbnail for Forums" link in http://imageshack.us/ after uploading the image

4. ENGLISH ONLY POLICY
No need for a very detailed explanation. Let us just speak in english to give consideration to our International Players

Like what I'm always sayong, I really don't care about your grammar, as long as you convey your message clearly and it will be Understandable. If other players insult how you speak, its considered FLAMING, tell me and I will deal with that

EOP Exceptions:
1. Spam Room > TUGLUNGAN TIME
2. Spam Room > The Last Post
3. Spam Room > POST ALL UR SAD/BROKEN QUOTES
Back to top Go down

GENERAL FORUM RULES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Salvation RO :: Announcement :: Rules and Regulation-
Jump to: