Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello i have question about donating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gek00

Hello i have question about donating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i have question about donating   Hello i have question about donating EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:41 am

Jayuice wrote:
I would love to donate to help keep the sever alive but sadly im to young for a credit card so i wanted to to know if i bought a Visa gift card how would i be able to donate because they donate work with paypal? is there anyway i can trasfer the money to your acc or sumthing?

Wrong section but I still would answer your question

Try Western Union, they dont require credit cards, you could just give them the money and send it to the Admins of the server Try goin to the "Donation Information" for more info on donating via western union
Back to top Go down
Jayuice

Hello i have question about donating Empty
PostSubject: Hello i have question about donating   Hello i have question about donating EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:35 am

I would love to donate to help keep the sever alive but sadly im to young for a credit card so i wanted to to know if i bought a Visa gift card how would i be able to donate because they donate work with paypal? is there anyway i can trasfer the money to your acc or sumthing?
Back to top Go down

Hello i have question about donating
Page 1 of 1