Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donation Items and PSRO Coins.

Go down 
+8
Operation Silent Night
AngelofMine
Gm Druppie
skymaker08
Nice P e r f e c t
punkgod03
KingSess
Ace Of Heart
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iEwan

iEwan

Donation Items and PSRO Coins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:19 am

Ace Of Heart wrote:
Is there any way of getting them other than donating? Well, I do know the fact that they're called "Donation Items" means that they should be donated for. But, Yeah. If you think of it, It's too unfair, People who can't donate can't get the donation items. And donors rarely sell them and even if they do they overprice. x_X; Why not put them up at like 6 bags of 5k psro coins or Vote for it? ;]
And also, I noticed that PSRO Coins are useless right now. You can only get an evolved wing and figures and healing items from them. We can't get anything else. I admit it's the market item but, yeah. Why not put up the donations for lotsa psro coins? ;]
Just a suggestion, No flaming please.

or just suggest to nerf the effect. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Piggly

Piggly

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:35 pm

dark wrote:
Operation Silent Night wrote:
hmmmmm... i believe non donators are capable of killing a donator! many has killed me so far! i suggest that you find the right items or gear to kill a donator! for example PIGGLY WIGGLY is a strong PIG [jk piggly] but yeah his killed me plenty of times! JUST FIND THE RIGHT GEAR TO KILL THE DONATOR! GO PIGGLY WIGGLY IDOLLLLLLLL! Donation Items and PSRO Coins. Icon_bounce Donation Items and PSRO Coins. Icon_bounce Donation Items and PSRO Coins. Icon_bounce

Donation Items and PSRO Coins. Lol Donation Items and PSRO Coins. Lol Donation Items and PSRO Coins. Lol Donation Items and PSRO Coins. Lol Donation Items and PSRO Coins. Lol Donation Items and PSRO Coins. Lol

does that mean that piggly isn't a donator? lols Donation Items and PSRO Coins. Icon_twisted

Wuahaha ./Gg R O F L
Back to top Go down
addictgaming13

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:58 am

i still believe that non donators can kill donators..donate item can make you stronger but not invulnerable..
Back to top Go down
dark
Admin
Admin
dark

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 am

Operation Silent Night wrote:
hmmmmm... i believe non donators are capable of killing a donator! many has killed me so far! i suggest that you find the right items or gear to kill a donator! for example PIGGLY WIGGLY is a strong PIG [jk piggly] but yeah his killed me plenty of times! JUST FIND THE RIGHT GEAR TO KILL THE DONATOR! GO PIGGLY WIGGLY IDOLLLLLLLL! bounce bounce bounce

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

does that mean that piggly isn't a donator? lols Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Operation Silent Night

Operation Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:08 am

hmmmmm... i believe non donators are capable of killing a donator! many has killed me so far! i suggest that you find the right items or gear to kill a donator! for example PIGGLY WIGGLY is a strong PIG [jk piggly] but yeah his killed me plenty of times! JUST FIND THE RIGHT GEAR TO KILL THE DONATOR! GO PIGGLY WIGGLY IDOLLLLLLLL! bounce bounce bounce

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
skymaker08

skymaker08

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:37 am

yah =)
BUT

FULL DONATOR VS NON DONATOR
its 60% - 40% chance to win =)
Back to top Go down
punkgod03

punkgod03

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:19 am

@skymaker
I AGREE thats why they call it donate items~~~~to make their character more stronger

P.S. - remember what ellsion told us he can kill a full donator
same here
Back to top Go down
AngelofMine

AngelofMine

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:22 pm

gm druppie has a point.

but how about the people dont have money to donate. (kasipagan lng) wow!

waahahahahha ((: wla lng
Back to top Go down
Gm Druppie

Gm Druppie

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:42 pm

why would there be a npc that sells donate items...then why would it be called donate?
Back to top Go down
skymaker08

skymaker08

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:39 am

...psro coins are not useless ... u can use it to make your char. stronger..right? and of course DONATING items will make u a lot stronger.. keya nga DONATE e ..

Note:

bakit pa sila magbabayad ng ganung halaga kung ndi rin lalakas ung char nila?
they donate because they want to be stronger than others... but i think non donators can kill donators...just think what items will make donators weak =)
Back to top Go down
Ace Of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:00 pm

You'll take like 5 minutes and around 500 berries to do so. :]
Back to top Go down
punkgod03

punkgod03

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:23 pm

yea haha thats right
Back to top Go down
Nice P e r f e c t
Admin
Admin
Nice P e r f e c t

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:17 pm

i dont think so... i can make a normal char without donate items but i can kill the full donators items~

mark my word~
Back to top Go down
Ace Of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:12 am

Stop spamming the crap out of my thread. Moderators, please do something about this guy. :]. This isn't the spam room. This is the suggestion room x-X; Go spam ur lols at the spam room please. x-X
Back to top Go down
punkgod03

punkgod03

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:11 am

haha lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ace Of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:04 am

Which is why I suggested this and yet, in the end you gave up and let perfect decide. This is what I've been trying to tell you. Let perfect decide but you kept on fighting. whatever.
Back to top Go down
punkgod03

punkgod03

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:57 am

let perfect decide whether he will put a NPc which sell donate items or not
Back to top Go down
Ace Of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:23 am

You started it , seriously. So, you're telling me to answer? I would obviously say no. But, then again think about it, Non-donators will have a really huge gap with donators since they can't obtain the donation items >_>; and donators who sell donation items overprice them x_X;
Back to top Go down
punkgod03

punkgod03

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:20 am

uhmm i think we are fighting Sad

answer my question
Is getting donate items using PSRO coins fair for the donators?
Back to top Go down
Ace Of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:12 am

Not against full donated ones. <3~
Back to top Go down
punkgod03

punkgod03

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:10 am

nope.. normal players can kill donators Basketball
Back to top Go down
Ace Of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:08 am

punkgod03 wrote:
no the topic is about getting the donate items from PSRO coins or voting

I DISAGREE , the server will be loosing donators because they know they can get the donate items without donating cat
And, so you want non-donators to leave because they're no match for donators and they can only DREAM of getting the donation items and not in reality? Tsk.
Back to top Go down
punkgod03

punkgod03

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:07 am

no the topic is about getting the donate items from PSRO coins or voting

I DISAGREE , the server will be loosing donators because they know they can get the donate items without donating cat
Back to top Go down
Ace Of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:02 am

The topic is that Donation items, but also, PSRO coins are also useless right now -_-;
Back to top Go down
punkgod03

punkgod03

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:01 am

Ace Of Heart wrote:
punkgod03 wrote:
Ace Of Heart wrote:
punkgod03 wrote:
we understand u buddy we are all getting owned T_T

donate items keeps the server up

if donate items can be obtain form voting of PSRO coins there will be no more donators

thats why if u donate u will never regret donating
Uhm. not really. What if you have to work hard for them , like 500 vote points or uhm 10 5k boxes of psro coins? :]. I'm a donator, so I don't really give a crap. Just siding with the non-donators this time.

uhmm idk but i think the most expensive item u can buy with PSRo coins is the evolve wings and figures u cannot buy anymore items that gives +50 to stats..donating will give you more than that
Which is why psro coins are useless right now. You can't buy anything other than an evolved wing and figures or SFS >_>

you got that right buddy..

stick to the topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. Empty

Back to top Go down

Donation Items and PSRO Coins.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next