Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donation Items and PSRO Coins.

Go down 
+8
Operation Silent Night
AngelofMine
Gm Druppie
skymaker08
Nice P e r f e c t
punkgod03
KingSess
Ace Of Heart
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace Of Heart

Donation Items and PSRO Coins. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:58 am

punkgod03 wrote:
Ace Of Heart wrote:
punkgod03 wrote:
we understand u buddy we are all getting owned T_T

donate items keeps the server up

if donate items can be obtain form voting of PSRO coins there will be no more donators

thats why if u donate u will never regret donating
Uhm. not really. What if you have to work hard for them , like 500 vote points or uhm 10 5k boxes of psro coins? :]. I'm a donator, so I don't really give a crap. Just siding with the non-donators this time.

uhmm idk but i think the most expensive item u can buy with PSRo coins is the evolve wings and figures u cannot buy anymore items that gives +50 to stats..donating will give you more than that
Which is why psro coins are useless right now. You can't buy anything other than an evolved wing and figures or SFS >_>
Back to top Go down
punkgod03

punkgod03

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:57 am

Ace Of Heart wrote:
punkgod03 wrote:

if donate items can be obtain form voting of PSRO coins there will be no more donators

Uhm. not really. What if you have to work hard for them , like 500 vote points or uhm 10 5k boxes of psro coins? :]. I'm a donator, so I don't really give a crap. Just siding with the non-donators this time.

uhmm idk but i think the most expensive item u can buy with PSRo coins is the evolve wings and figures u cannot buy anymore items that gives +50 to stats..donating will give you more than that
Back to top Go down
Ace Of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:51 am

punkgod03 wrote:

Back to top Go down
KingSess

KingSess

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:18 am

Don't know yet mate

Wait till Nice Perfect read this he can answer those suggestions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://psro.forumotion.com/arts-f9/my-gfx-hangout-for-psro-t331.
punkgod03

punkgod03

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:57 am

Back to top Go down
KingSess

KingSess

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:15 pm

I understand you buddy

no worries we all working on that

GM's can give psro coins every event is 100
Back to top Go down
https://psro.forumotion.com/arts-f9/my-gfx-hangout-for-psro-t331.
Ace Of Heart

PostSubject: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Is there any way of getting them other than donating? Well, I do know the fact that they're called "Donation Items" means that they should be donated for. But, Yeah. If you think of it, It's too unfair, People who can't donate can't get the donation items. And donors rarely sell them and even if they do they overprice. x_X; Why not put them up at like 6 bags of 5k psro coins or Vote for it? ;]
And also, I noticed that PSRO Coins are useless right now. You can only get an evolved wing and figures and healing items from them. We can't get anything else. I admit it's the market item but, yeah. Why not put up the donations for lotsa psro coins? ;]
Just a suggestion, No flaming please.

Last edited by Ace Of Heart on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donation Items and PSRO Coins.   Donation Items and PSRO Coins. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Donation Items and PSRO Coins.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2