WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

For those who says my character is edited...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sync

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:58 am

i know the items Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusanag1

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:32 am

10M hp . ZOMFG . power .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fdrx7.com
hardbringer12345

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:55 am

kakatakot nmn tong <HALIMAW NATO> joke (n_n)

10m affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legacy

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:45 am

for those who request that i show my equips here it is

i deleted some of it so that my build is still somewhat a secret...clue to my build: i cant be killed by asura,sacri,final strike,firebolt,desperado but i cant still do 32k damage Very Happy if you to see it just pm me ingame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legacy

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:43 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConeJo

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:53 pm

omg, show us the equips, lol kiddin. i betcha his equips can make u drop ur jaw off,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusanag1

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Piggly wrote:
kusanag1 wrote:
give druppie a break guys . if the char was edited , any gm or perfect would have found tis out sooner or later . so pls . tis is not aero , where i remember one gm was dropping or giving away donation hat . n tat gm still got the guts to say tat someone hack her account n start giving away hats . doh ? i kinda forget which gm is it . damn the name . i hate her . i tink she is the one tat send mi virus . n she bloody ban mi coz she dun like mi . is in mayaan . its 'gm' avatar ryan's boss (meaning ryan have to report to her , or in other words , ryan is under her) . i noe she is a girl . damn i juz cant remember the name . if i have known her in real life , i would straight away say in her face , fark off please , wake up ur idea . so happy tat seriously it is different here from aero . phew .

edit : ok i tink i remember now . its gm refugie if im not mistaken . she is hella of a slut

Dude i Think I know That GM cause I play aeRO if im not Mitaking Here His name is "GMPing"?

hm nope don tink is gm ping . aero was fun . but when a server is contained wif corrupt gm , then hehe . but seriously , for psro is doing veri good now . go go psro . remember to vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Piggly

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:38 pm

kusanag1 wrote:
give druppie a break guys . if the char was edited , any gm or perfect would have found tis out sooner or later . so pls . tis is not aero , where i remember one gm was dropping or giving away donation hat . n tat gm still got the guts to say tat someone hack her account n start giving away hats . doh ? i kinda forget which gm is it . damn the name . i hate her . i tink she is the one tat send mi virus . n she bloody ban mi coz she dun like mi . is in mayaan . its 'gm' avatar ryan's boss (meaning ryan have to report to her , or in other words , ryan is under her) . i noe she is a girl . damn i juz cant remember the name . if i have known her in real life , i would straight away say in her face , fark off please , wake up ur idea . so happy tat seriously it is different here from aero . phew .

edit : ok i tink i remember now . its gm refugie if im not mistaken . she is hella of a slut

Dude i Think I know That GM cause I play aeRO if im not Mitaking Here His name is "GMPing"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sync

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 pm

its not edited, coz i know his equips Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kusanag1

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:00 am

give druppie a break guys . if the char was edited , any gm or perfect would have found tis out sooner or later . so pls . tis is not aero , where i remember one gm was dropping or giving away donation hat . n tat gm still got the guts to say tat someone hack her account n start giving away hats . doh ? i kinda forget which gm is it . damn the name . i hate her . i tink she is the one tat send mi virus . n she bloody ban mi coz she dun like mi . is in mayaan . its 'gm' avatar ryan's boss (meaning ryan have to report to her , or in other words , ryan is under her) . i noe she is a girl . damn i juz cant remember the name . if i have known her in real life , i would straight away say in her face , fark off please , wake up ur idea . so happy tat seriously it is different here from aero . phew . Very Happy

edit : ok i tink i remember now . its gm refugie if im not mistaken . she is hella of a slut Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Croud

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 am

yah!!! it's just a pally like hahahah!!! nice one there Legz hahahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:44 am

Hahahaha. Yesterday its just 8+mil now its 9.7mil
Hahah take it easy man. skill sacri and you are pally-like sinx

wew13

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:12 am

wew..9m hp??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
punkgod03

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:14 am

HEY thats my pally...

haha just jokin haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sync

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:16 am

nice hp you got there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legacy

PostSubject: For those who says my character is edited...   Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:39 am

I will share to you now my secret build...by the way im not on iduns apple...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who says my character is edited...   

Back to top Go down

For those who says my character is edited...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Salvation RO :: GeneraL Chat :: GeneraL Chat-
Jump to: