Perfect Salvation RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOme to Perfect Salvation Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event GM. Event GM. Event GM.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dark
Admin
Admin
dark

Event GM. Event GM. Event GM. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event GM. Event GM. Event GM.   Event GM. Event GM. Event GM. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:11 pm

That is because.. If Nice was the one who conducted the event, he is solely responsible to give the prize, that is why we have to wait for nice to come in. that is also to avoid confusion between gm's to avoid giving the price twice.
What I can advise is post a screenie and post it in the forums so that we can verify or nice can verify your recruitment..
Back to top Go down
renzlee

renzlee

PostSubject: Re: Event GM. Event GM. Event GM.   Event GM. Event GM. Event GM. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:50 pm

we were literally ignored.
Back to top Go down
EyteL

EyteL

PostSubject: Event GM. Event GM. Event GM.   Event GM. Event GM. Event GM. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:43 pm

I suggest to have a Event GM.

Like what happen to us. The Recruitment Event. Every time we are online. Likewise the GM's. What they always say?
"Wait, I'll pm Nice P e r f e c t" "Wait, after the event"
I prefer to have that EVENT GM.

First, We are planing to do this recruitment then I asked GM Abby. "GM, pag ka pag recruit ka po ba ng 5 may prize ka?" GM abby says "Anong prize." I say : "Yung sa forums po." GM abby "Hanggang ngayon ba may ganun?"

Hopefully, We will have this make things more easier and no more saying of "Grabe naman po ang tagal."
Because we have lots of things to do. First of all why we are here? To play to enjoy. But how you can enjoy playing
if your waiting for the gm who will assist us. Who will give us the prize.

Atleast, That Event GM will be the one who will assists us. No more saying "antagal."

What you think. ?

study
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/eyteldoll
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event GM. Event GM. Event GM.   Event GM. Event GM. Event GM. Empty

Back to top Go down

Event GM. Event GM. Event GM.
Page 1 of 1